Cave Exploring (Public Tour and Wild Cave Experience)
Berryville, AR 72616
Camping at Cosmic Caverns (Not in the cave).
Meet Friday at 5:30 at the Church. Depart at 6:00.
Sunday Between 1:00 and 2:00. Watch your email on Sunday for a more accurate time.
$73, plus $12 CASH Grub Money, plus Money for Lunch on Sunday.
IMPORTANT: Please check the balance of your Scout Account. If you do not have enough money in your account to cover the cost of the trip, please bring it on Friday.
- $12 CASH to pay for food. Payable to your Grub Master.
- The Senior Patrol Leader will coordinate the Patrols and Grub Master Assignments for this campout. Please contact him for more details.
- Money for Lunch on Sunday
- Separate Cave Exploring Clothes that can get dirty and wet (No Cotton). NOTE: Cave temperatures can get into the 50’s, so dress accordingly.
- Long Pants
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Shoes (Separate from the ones you travel in)
- See Camping Checklist for a list of gear needed. https://www.bentontroop99.org/2020/02/16/campout-checklist/
Patrol Cooking. Bring $12 CASH to pay for food.
Patrols need to prepare for the following Meals:
- Saturday Breakfast
- Saturday Lunch
- Saturday Supper
- Sunday Breakfast (Cold)
Mid 80’s. 50% chance of Rain.