Canoeing and hiking Sugarloaf Mountain
Sugarloaf Campsite on Greers Ferry Lake
Meet Friday at 5:30 at the Church. Depart at 6:00.
Sunday 12:00 at Bishop Park Pool in time for the Swim Test.
$25, plus $12 for meals, plus money for McDonalds
$2 for swim test when we return
- COVID Mask
- $12 CASH to pay for food. This money must be paid to the person who purchased the food for your patrol.
- Class II or III Life Jacket that is appropriately rated for your size and weight.
- Whistle attached to their Life Jacket.
- Bring a Drybag to keep your stuff dry while canoeing. Please note that we are base camping, so the only thing you should have in your canoe is sunscreen, lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
- See Canoe Camping Checklist for a list of gear needed. https://www.bentontroop99.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Canoe-Camping-Checklist.pdf
Patrol Cooking. Bring $12 CASH to pay for food.
Saturday Lunch (Cold)
Low 60’s and mid 80’s