The district has decided to cancel the Camporee in consideration of the recent virus outbreak. These unprecedented world events and the fact that we no longer have a viable campout has prompted the need to cancel the campout entirely until conditions improve.
If you have bought groceries please do your best to freeze or preserve food, I understand that some things are perishable. If you have not bought food yet please hold the grub money and the list of those that have paid until we can re schedule our campout. I’m sorry that this has happened at the last minute but the circumstances are new to all of us and we must act accordingly and be cautious.
And by the way, I know that school has been cancelled so I’m anticipating a rush on advancements and finished merit badges over the next few weeks right?
I will be sending more schedule updates in the near future.